Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Plus and delta about Nidhinesh Singh

  Plus: Willingness to try, Helpful to others, always there. Focused for a some time, Making eye contact, Great listener, Becoming more Tech Savvy. Not earning to many infractions, trying to stay on top of everything.

Delta: Speaking Out loud in front of a audiences, Getting up in the morning, Strong handshake, need to loosen it a little. Staying fully focused and not let other noise take my attention away, Making use of class time, Asking all my questions in class to get a better understanding of what needs to be done, Time management, Get more sleep.

Personally i would like to make all my deltas and turn them into pluses by the end of Module 2. Getting a better understanding of grammar and proof reading is one of the things i would like to improve in my BC class. For Tech my goal is to stay on top of all the homework and make sure that i turn is what is need and show my 100% on the assignment

No comments:

Post a Comment