Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Are you Internship Ready?

On my new journey to internship I hope to show my skills in tech, customer service, and leadership. I want to be able to show them that I am as fluent on a computer like I am in speaking English. I hope to be working with motivated individuals who are eager to teach and well as take what i have to offer. One question I ask myself all the time is if I'm ready to step into this field of work 100% confident. I answer my own question by letting myself know that i have invested 5 months in preparation for this journey. I will work well with a manager who wants to see me move up in life. A manager who is funny and also gets work done and watches out for those under him. While at my internship I want to gain the skills which i can apply everywhere in life and in my career. I also want to leave a great impress for my name and Year Up. I want to blend in as one of them and preform like a full-time employee. I plan on having my time filled with something to do no matter what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment