Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Me, Myself, & I

First of all i would like to let you know on a little detail about me. My real name is Nidhinesh Singh,but i go by Nick Singh. I honestly don’t know how i ended up with the nick name Nick but i did and it has been with me scenes i was six years old. My passion is photography, Tech, games, sport, and everything a normal eighteen year old would enjoy. I was born in the Island of Fiji and come from a strong background of the Hindu culture. Being born in Fiji, education isn't as “well ” as the education system in America so we decided to move to the states when i was six years old. We moved to Texas where i studied all the way till middle school then moved to California and finished my High school career. While in high school i decided i wanted to major in business but got the chance to do something more towards my hobby of technology joining a program called Year Up. Year Up is offering me the chance to input my business interest with my technology interest together in one. I enjoy what i do and don’t regret anything i have already done, enjoying life and making something out of myself is what i strive for. Only to let myself move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment