Tuesday, September 20, 2011

True High School

Peninsula high school is the high school you go to when you are low on credits. I was a hundred and twenty credits short as a senior. It’s not a normal high school by look; students call it a jail cell because it is so closed down. The food was hard and almost like plastic, no school sports teams or school spirit. Just a place you would go to be in class and go home. That was my thinking before going there. Some facts like the food and no sports and spirit is true but I honestly think that my senior is my real high school experience. The teachers had so much to do but they still cared and were there for you, everyone was friendly and a group like a family. Even without the teams and great school lunches we made the best of what we had. I had the greatest help and that help from all my peers and teachers helped me walk the stage and become a graduate on time as class of 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment